International Media Policy
Please answers the question:
1. The CNN theory states that television has usurped the function of governments in setting the agenda as also taking a lead in dictating international relations. Explore the role played by global television in representations of conflicts and evaluate the consequences in the context of at least three concepts from the Readings in which television has played an important role.
The essay will be graded using the following criteria (Please follow these carefully):
1. Argument and substantiation: clear understanding of the concepts, original research, appropriate citation and examples. Clarity is an important component. This refers to more than grammatically correct language.
2. Coherence and organisation: precision and interconnectedness of theory, concept and analysis. The concepts must be extended to the argument and exploration of issues.
3. Style and grammar: Clear language without spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
Please provide the theory in these readings in order to do the essay:
1. Melody, William H. 2011, ‘Whose global village,’ in Mansell, Robin and Marc Roboy (ed.) The handbook of global media and communication policy, Wiley-Blackwell, pp.58-78
2.Gilboa, Eyton, 2005, ‘The CNN effect: the search for a communication theory of international relations,’ Political Communication, 22, p. 27-44.
3. Appadurai, Arjun, 1996, ‘Disjuncture and difference,’ in Modernity at large: cultural dimensions of globalisation, Minneapolis: University of Minnesota
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂