- A title slide that includes your name, the course number, and the assignment title.
- An Introduction that analyzes the characteristics and responsibilities of effective global leaders.In 1-2 slides, reflect on what it means to be an effective global leader. (This may come primarily from Assessment 1, but also from other Assessments.)
- In 1-2 slides, explain how the global leadership concerns for the future impact you personally. (From Assessments 2, 3, and 4.)
- Personal Leadership Competency.In 3-4 slides, analyze your personal level of leadership competency.Use the results from the Global Leadership Inventory (linked in the Resources activity) and any of the suggested self-assessments you took.
- Link in Assessment 2 and Gardner’s Five Minds.
- Identify your strengths and areas for improvement.
- Global Leadership Development.In 3-4 slides, analyze strategies and best practices for ongoing global leadership development.Outline your actual leadership development plan to improve your competencies.
- Explain how you plan to continue your leadership development.
- Explain the types of training and development activities that will help you improve.
- Reference slide that includes at least 10 resources. Follow APA guidelines for all citations and references.
Throughout your presentation, be sure to use the leadership theories and models that have been discussed in this course to support your statements about and strategies for being a global leader.
In addition, the speaker notes should contain a detailed account of what will be said with each slide