Business Ethics and Deontology
Deontology and Ethics in the Work Places or Businesses
Maintaining Business Practice Confidentiality while coexisting and working with our competitors’, mistreatment of employee’s (salary wages) and personnel receiving kick back from potential clients have been two of the most prominent problem I’ve experience to date. These unethical acts portrayed by organizational Senior and Junior leaders practically go unreported. Due to the lack reporting theses particular issues have not gained much attention by the department. With regards to these unethical acts portrayed by organization leaders, question related to deontology and ethics indeed needs to be answered. Deontology and ethics in any business are highly critical given that they determine the success or failure of a business. In order for any business to succeed, the stakeholders and workers must be willing to uphold good ethics and moral value in all actions and task assigned.
Please rewrite the paper attached to accommodate the problems I experienced. Please don’t be vague in the paper. And please ensure the paper is no longer than 2 pages.
Keys to the Assignment:
• Describe an ethical problem you have confronted in a business situation;
• Describe the deontological implications of the ethical problem you have described; and
• Describe how Kant’s Categorical Imperative applies to your chosen business problem.
Your paper will be evaluated on the following:
• Precision – Does the paper address the question(s) or task(s)?
• Breadth – Is the full breadth of the subject (i.e., the Keys to the Assignment) addressed?
• Depth – Does the paper address the topic in sufficient depth and include the background reading and other background resources as references?
• Critical thinking – Is the subject thought about critically (i.e., accurately, logically, relevantly, and precisely)?
• Clarity – Is the writing clear and are the concepts articulated properly? Are paraphrasing and synthesis of concepts the primary means of responding to the questions or are points conveyed through excessive use of quotations?
• Organization – Is the paper well written? Are the grammar, spelling, and vocabulary appropriate for graduate-level work? Are headings included in all papers longer than two pages?
• Referencing (citations and references) – Does the paper include citations and quotation marks where appropriate? Are the references from the background reading and assignment present and properly cited? Are all the references listed in the bibliography present and referred to via citation?
• Application – Are the concepts of the module appropriately applied to the subject? For Module 1, do not be concerned with use of proper APA style (as we will be covering APA style in Module 2).
Tips and Suggestions:
1) Your SLP will be graded on your ability to accurately state the deontological implications of the business ethics problem you have identified, and to what extent the resolution of the problem is consistent with deontological ethics. *** Remember that there are no right or wrong answers here – as you will learn, deontology is not the only way to view a business ethics problem, but you must use sound logic in your assessment of the problem.
2) Your SLP will be graded on the extent to which you adhere to the TUI Well-Written Paper guidelines. Please be sure that your paper is formatted properly, and that you follow all guidelines (e.g., appropriate use of headings, margins, Times New Roman 12 pt. font, double-spacing, etc.).
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH US TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT 🙂