1. Describe behavior modification theories and/or techniques and how they can be used in managing in an organization.
2. Describe motivational theories and/or models and how they can be used to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Organizational Development and Change
1. Describe change models and/or change processes and how they can be used to improve organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
Laws and Regulations
1. Describe forms of sexual harassment, how they affect an organization, and how they can be reduced or eliminated in the work place.
2. Define/describe forms of discrimination, how they affect an organization, and how to address them in to limit exposure to lawsuits.
Managing HR Development
1. Describe adult learning theory and learning styles, and give examples of how they apply to HRD programs.
2. Describe the ADDIE model for instructional design.
3. Describe different approaches to employee development including the key elements of each approach and their expected outcomes.
4. Discuss how an effective Performance Management can be used for employee development.
Workforce Planning and Employment
1. Describe the keys elements involved in designing and implementing an effective sourcing and recruiting program.
2. Describe the strengths and weaknesses of the different forms of interviews formats and interview questions that can be used during the selection process.
3. Explain how a progressive discipline policy can help organizations maintain a competitive edge.
4. Discuss the use of the Uniform Guidelines in the selection process.