I need to provide an effective sales presentation for “I Promise Project” to Walgreens.
I have to first learn about “I Promise Project” by checking out their webpage at http://www.iprom-se.mybigcommerce.com/ Explore all the parts of the Webpage including “About I Promise Project” to learn about the company’s unique history and background. Next, go to Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/IPromiseProject?fref=ts) and click on Like as a thank you for their cooperation. The owner has even offered for me to follow her on Twitter and Instagram and even email any questions I have to her personally at.
Using what I have learned from this course and what I learn from the sources listed above develop a sales presentation for “I Promise Project” to use at a meeting with Walgreens.
I need to Submit a title page with the name of the company, name, and the title of this course. Look at the grading criteria below when preparing the presentation. Review the chapters in the book or the PowerPoint slides in preparing this presentation.
This paper is to be submitted as a Word document in Week 4 by clicking on the title Final Project above.
· Title page: 10 points possible
· Presentation demonstrates a knowledge of “I Promise Project”: 10 points possible
· Presentation demonstrates a knowledge and needs of Walgreens: 10 points possible
· Provides a way to gain customer’s attention: 10 points possible
· Presentation builds rapport: 10 points possible
· Presentation highlights providing a solution or benefit to the customer: 10 points possible
· Presentation uses verbal or visual tools: 10 points possible
· Presentation anticipates objections and develops ways to overcome them: 10 points possible
· Presentation develops ways to close the sale: 10 points possible
· Spelling/Grammar at the college level: 10 points possible
Total: 100 points