(1) Write a short essay (500+ words) with your thoughts and personal experiences with racism, whether it is receiving it, doing it, or witnessing it. This essay is your opportunity to express yourself without a whole lot of constraints by me.
(2) Your essay must be logical and thoughtful.
(3) Make sure you follow the two Essay Prompt Rubrics found elsewhere in this Class Packet.
(4) The essay must be contained in the body of an e-mail to me.
(5) The subject line of the e-mail must contain:
IMPACT and your student number for this class and the word count
Example: IMPACT – T133 – 501