|Questionnaires||Prepare a questionnaires for this research – at least 15 questions|
|Data Analysis||Please analyse the data collected from the questionnaire and test the relationship by applying different statistical tests in SPSS.|
|1. How many of the sample participated?
2. What are the characteristics of the samples?
3 What types of data analysis are undertaken?
4. Is it appropriate?
5. Are the findings significant?
6. Are the findings linked back to the literature review?
7. Are the hypotheses answered and the research objectives met?
|1. Is the conclusion appropriately drawn?
2. Are recommendations for improvement made?
3. Are recommendations made for the users of your results? E.g.how business organizations should respond to your findings.
4. Is a recommendation for future research made?
|Ethical||1. What are ethical issues of your research if any, such as|
|Consideration||confidentiality of data, use of findings of the study, protection
of respondents’ / participants’ identity? There may be issues
such as letter of consent, permission to interview, destroy of
|Limitations||1. Specify the limitations of your study.
2. If you created your own scales, please address the
limitation if no Exploratory Factor Analysis is
conducted. (You are not required to conduct this
analysis in this Module.) * A scale is a variable that is
measured by more than one question.
|Presentation||1. Is your proposal format presentable to the right readers?
2. Is right word size consistently used?
3. Is your margin setting appropriate?
4. The results tables presented in your text should be designed by you.
5. Samples of the key SPSS output should be provided as
appendices, and annotated. Please be very selective; only
provide the output that you actually used.
|Word count||3500 words|