- Why is brand tracking so important? Additionally, why would a large company, such as Proctor & Gamble want to use brand tracking.
- Distinguish between quantitative and qualitative research methods, and to the best of your knowledge determine which method best fits the marketing environment.
- A few years back, Disney entered into a long-term agreement with Mc Donald’s that included, among, other things, joint promotions. From Disney’s perspective and what you know about the two brands, was this the right decision? Is there any downside? Would you want to conduct any research to inform the decision? If so, what kind?
- Contrast the branding strategies and brand portfolios of market leaders in two different industries. For this question, contrast the approach by Anheuser Busch and its Budweiser brand with that of Kellogg in the ready-to eat cereal category.
- Try to think of additional examples of brands that adopted either a “back to basics” or “reinvention” revitalization strategy. How well did they work?
- Contrast Coke and McDonald’s global branding strategies. How are they similar and how are they different? Why are they so well-respected?
I am looking for an original answer on these. If these questions are submitted with good answers within 3 hours I WILL TIP $12.